Handing off the VCup

Daniel:

I got really excited when I saw the handing over of the cup and a link to a video, since the bloody CBC went straight into some crap after the final whistle so those who weren't at the match never got to see it. However, when I went to that link, there was a story about the match and some interviews afterwards, but nothing about the cup itself. Did I miss something?

quote:Originally posted by Tintin

Daniel:

I got really excited when I saw the handing over of the cup and a link to a video, since the bloody CBC went straight into some crap after the final whistle so those who weren't at the match never got to see it. However, when I went to that link, there was a story about the match and some interviews afterwards, but nothing about the cup itself. Did I miss something?

It's not video from toronto, it's video from Montreal, the presentation.

You have to click on L'Impact s'incline devant les Rhinos. The ceremony went pretty well despite it being the first time I had done something like this. Thanks to WF for asking me to do this. Hopefully we will get a few more pictures that are a bit better quality/better poses.

Considering we Ultras boo Tac-Tik every chance we get, I found it pretty ironic to be at centre field taking pictures with him wearing an Ultras scarf. To be fair the guy seemed like a pretty cool chap as much as one can discern from hanging out with a guy in a giant dog suit. On the other hand why exactly was the mascot taking part in the trophy ceremony?

Archived