I F**kin' Hate Sportsnet!! GRRRR...

jeffymac1971

Why is it that viewers in Sportsnet west can't watch Toronto FC's match against New England tonight while we have to settle with This week in baseball and frickin Texas Rangers vs Philidelphia Phillies ball game!!

I just don't get that network.

My rant for Saturday, June 28th

with the 2nd tier cable package, you have access to other SN channels. Next TFC match is also only on Ont channel.

But I agree re showing Rangers vs Phillies in West is more compelling that TFC vs NE? Even a baseball fan would only watch it if they were completely bored. And mainstream sports junkies had CFL on TSN with 2 western teams. Soccer would have been great alternative programming.

I actually don't have a huge problem with this sort of programing. If SportsNet can offer it's customers a wider variety of programing then all the better says I. If this means SportsNet customers need to purchase a premium package in order to gain access to that wider variety ah well. That's just good marketing.

Got to remember every time SportsNet flicks the switch by offering different programing in their different broadcast regions they're just practicing for Canada's WCQs. The technicians are getting trained up to make sure Canadian supporters get a chance to see all of Canada's matches live don't you know?

Archived