July 22: Impact @ TFC trip: 99$

Guest speedmonk42
quote:Originally posted by Free kick

Not sure about that. The Columbus trip cost me 70$ ( bus and game ticket with some coffee, muffins, soft drinks thrown in). Columbus is further away then Montreal.

yeah, but wasn't there 25 buses?

Guest speedmonk42

Doesn't really say times or anything.

You guys are going back the same night, but coming in quite early as I understand.

Someone said you arrive at like noon or something.

If that is the case, let me know if you need help arranging anything to do.

I charged $70 early bird and $75 full price for the Canada/SVG trip--The pricing was set on the assumption that 35 would travel. Had I sold more I would have made a small profit (about $15/person) that I would have donated back to the next trip (not that I ever thought I'd make a profit. As it was I lost about $300 even after I scaled the trip back).

So, I wouldn't begrudge anyone for charging more to ensure they don't lose money. But, if he sells his bus out he will make about $2,000 by my calculations.

quote:Originally posted by MediaGuy

I charged $70 early bird and $75 full price for the Canada/SVG trip--The pricing was set on the assumption that 35 would travel. Had I sold more I would have made a small profit (about $15/person) that I would have donated back to the next trip (not that I ever thought I'd make a profit. As it was I lost about $300 even after I scaled the trip back).

That really sucks man! Sorry to hear it. I know how you feel of course as I was one of the last minute cancellations.

If you decide to run another trip, I hope you'll build in some space for you to make your money back!

cheers

db

quote:Originally posted by Free kick

Not sure about that. The Columbus trip cost me 70$ ( bus and game ticket with some coffee, muffins, soft drinks thrown in). Columbus is further away then Montreal.

Ya but it was Columbus. lol

I wish I could've gone to that game. Ah well... always a road trip when TFC makes the MLS Cup Finals ;)

Archived