Meetup prior to Brazil-Canada?

FootieFool

I will have to meet a lot of people in Seattle to hand out tickets. FX McRory's is the best place by Qwest field. However the Seattle Mariners have a home game at 1:00pm on the 31st meaning that that entire area will be pretty crowded. I can call to see if we can make a reservation. Lets say 3:00? Who would be interested?

quote:Originally posted by River City

Who will be in Seattle Friday night?

I will. I will be driving down on Friday after work. Not sure when we will leave exactly. Depending on traffic and maybe a dinner break, hope to be down there by 9:00pm.

So I will be arriving from Toronto in Vancouver tomorrow night (Wednesday) and I was planning on staying in Van until Saturday morning.

Does anyone know a good spot for some pick-up? Soewhere where there's likely to be a game going on? I'm bringing my boots so I'd like to play some BC ball if any of you are up for it.

I will definitley be at FX pre-game.

Looking forward to it.

Aight...

I arrive tomorrow night in Seattle and will most likely head on over to Ipanema's - the Brasilian restaurant across from the Seattle Art Museum - with a beautiful Doug Gilmour Leafs jersey. Caipirinhas are good.

Saturday I'll head over to FX McCrory early afternoon and will bring 3 drums. I will need volunteers to take them to the stadium, play them and bring them back to the bar. Assuming 3 Vs volunteer to play drums, I'll be content with my whistle.

I am also bringing the large Red and White checkered Voyageurs banner and in case anyone is interested in memorabilia, I am bringing the remainder of the Black Wednesday 'Sack the CSA' shirts I have left but will leave them in the car.

Depending on my condition after the game, someone please remind me to go to Cowgirls.

quote:Originally posted by River City

Aight...

I arrive tomorrow night in Seattle and will most likely head on over to Ipanema's - the Brasilian restaurant across from the Seattle Art Museum - with a beautiful Doug Gilmour Leafs jersey. Caipirinhas are good.

Saturday I'll head over to FX McCrory early afternoon and will bring 3 drums. I will need volunteers to take them to the stadium, play them and bring them back to the bar. Assuming 3 Vs volunteer to play drums, I'll be content with my whistle.

I am also bringing the large Red and White checkered Voyageurs banner and in case anyone is interested in memorabilia, I am bringing the remainder of the Black Wednesday 'Sack the CSA' shirts I have left but will leave them in the car.

Depending on my condition after the game, someone please remind me to go to Cowgirls.

Sounds great. I arrive on Friday night as well, maybe meet up for some dinner?

Archived