Amado Guevara signs with TFC

RS

quote:Originally posted by livesareavailable

And VPjr, will you name the two agents who've been shut out? If not, why not?

Ummm, because this is a discussion forum, not a court of law, and if you expect people to name names in discussion forums, forget about getting any kind of interesting information on here...

You just need to have your BS-meter on and determine for yourself if someone is yanking your chain. Don't expect people to provide every last detail just so we can satisfy our own curiosity...

quote:Originally posted by L.T.

Ummm, because this is a discussion forum, not a court of law, and if you expect people to name names in discussion forums, forget about getting any kind of interesting information on here...

You just need to have your BS-meter on and determine for yourself if someone is yanking your chain. Don't expect people to provide every last detail just so we can satisfy our own curiosity...

A while back ( a couple of years ago), the discussion came up and someone may have posted the names of the FIFA certified agents in Canada. It was ( and may still be ) on the FIFA website. there were only three if I am not misteken. There was Maclean, another guy based in western canada ( BC I think). I cant recall where the third was from; Quebec possibly.

Hence, my eyebrows raised a little when i heard that there were two others.

Archived