Mourinho is ready for the CMNT

fan

i propose we all send emails to thespecialone@setanta.com and ask that version of Jose to buy the CSA, forget just coaching the team.

I'm sure if we sprinkle alot of "you're FANTASTIC" and "You are a CHAMPION" to the emails, the puppet will surely accept the offer.

Sadly, I think the puppet is the only version of Jose Murinho we are going to get running our national team.

Guest Jeffery S.
quote:Originally posted by fan

The special one is available and the CMNT are an impossible challenge he can no longer ignore.

I think he'll have enough with Barça next year.

How much money does The special one have? He could buy CMNT coaching position with his weekend pocket change . H ow much ego does The special one have its astronomical he might actually beleive he could bring the CMNT to the world cup. He have wet dreams over imagining the triumphant ego building splash the world would pore on him over this. We should start sending him links to this forum so he can see what kind of potential exists here, the overwhelming desperation and frustration of fans the utter driveling confusion.

The special one "OK, now shut up you dribbling no nothing canucks who I luv. It is time to win before you idiots praise me for stuff that is dead to me like Chelsea.

Chelsea can not give Canada points I the special one can give Canada points. Get it right I am the one . Now, again shut up."

Archived