Pro-Soccer Media Conspiracy

Grizzly

I won't support Canada if they start cheating they can sit on it. Seen a bit from Josh and maybe Humey? But nothing large scale yet and I really hope it stays that way. Remeber Braz standing Adu up after that flop and making like he would kill him. Good well done. FIFA must think diving is useful for fixing matches or something, I don't see why else they'd allow it to became a viable strategy to decide games. Diving has become something worth coaching in fact and I wonder how many clubs now encourage it in youth teams.

quote:Originally posted by john tv

Grizz I put you in charge of the diving committee for this tournament and please report back with all the details meaning occurrences as well as those that were penalized as well.I guess we should ask for volunteers to do so. I also believe this to be very important part of our media relations so we can respond with our facts as observed.Are you game Grizz.I will be at the semi and final in TO so I don't mind reporting back with the details as you will request.

How's the report coming John? Was there any diving in this game?

Decided not to attend the semi final. It was pi.. rain and I know these are not covered stands and not being Chilean and and Argie supporter I decided to watch at on TV at a restaurant. I reported in another thread I only saw one dive and the guy got a yellow card and he is out for the next game. I saw the game up until the second goal, so I guess I did not complete my survey and or observations on diving. But unless somebody has some great stats I saw this game being devoted of any real dives. maybe I am wrong after the second goal but there it is.

Only one real dive and punished by the ref.

Archived