You guys got robbed

Crazy_Yank

I blame the low lives at CONCACAF more than i blame Archundia, although he's as much of a crook as the rest of them. the fact they assign a Mexican referee who screwed over Canada twice in qualifying last time when there's an obvious conflict of interest exposes these fools for the pathetic idiots that they are. It's truly mind boggling how this federation is allowed to get away with this garbage year after year to the point where International Soccer in the region is a complete joke.

Archundia is overweight and I doubt he could pass the fitness test required for referees. His selection to officiate is tainted. The AR made a mistake from lack of experience and lack of concentration. He needs to go back to minor leagues.

"I am an American. I watched the game. I am sooooo sorry guys. That should have been your equalizer. Benito Archundia is a tard. That should have been extra time. I feel so guilty to cheer my team on now."

That's two, two honest Americans with integrity!

Muhwhahhahahaha!!!

Wait, did the count already count this one?

quote:Originally posted by canso

"I am an American. I watched the game. I am sooooo sorry guys. That should have been your equalizer. Benito Archundia is a tard. That should have been extra time. I feel so guilty to cheer my team on now."

That's two, two honest Americans with integrity!

I just want to confirm that despite my personal disdain for the

American MNT and some of their antics in this game, in no way

do I blame Americans for our loss.

In fact I am glad that quite a few Americanfans are willing to come

to this board and voice their displeasure with the match's ending.

Fair is fair, and my hat's off to you Americans on this board.

Please don't take our anger personally; a tough loss when it's

obviously TAINTED is tougher.

Just like in the 1972 Olympics when the ref and FIBA official

ripped off the gold medal in basketball from the Americans and gave

it to the Russians. A BS call is a BS call.

quote:

In fact I am glad that quite a few Americanfans are willing to come

to this board and voice their displeasure with the match's ending.

That is the only reason I found this board via google. I had to talk to some Canadians and share their grief. That game was a travesty and had it gone into extra time, I don't know how much faith I have that the US 10 would be able to hold off Hume and the rest. more than likely, there would have been a 3-2 US loss. Stand ovations to Hume. Hume turned that game right around.

Canada MNT definately deserves more than a 5X world FIFA rank.

Archived