Just to break it up a bit...

Paddy

quote:Originally posted by speedmonk42

LOL!

Soccer, women or beaches?

Well, you just indirectly said what your choice would have to have so, which is it?

Edit: Actually, every CONCACAF country has the above except Canada.

quote:Originally posted by youllneverwalkalone

Does anyone else remember that Dream Warriors track called, i think, "Ludi?"

Anyway, definitely not Guadeloupe. Probably Mexico. Hate the refs, but like to support the fighters.

Dream Warriors are classic.

It's too bad they couldn't follow up their amazing first album with anything half as good.

Guest speedmonk42
quote:Originally posted by Daniel

Costa Rica. Beautiful country, not too poor and 3 World Cups out of the last 5.

Yeah Costa Rica may have the best ratio of the three.

quote:Originally posted by Paddy

Edit: Actually, every CONCACAF country has the above except Canada.

Obviously spoken by someone who's never been to Vancouver Island ;) Well, okay, we don't really have the level of soccer we should, but we have some nice beaches (especially Rathtrevor Beach up near Parksville) and maybe it's just because I went to UVic, but the women... YOWZA!:D lol

That said, if I had to choose a CONCACAF country other than Canada, it would be either Costa Rica or Barbados. I'd echo YNWA in saying I wouldn't want to be from Guadeloupe. NOOOOO WAY.

quote:Originally posted by DC76

Obviously spoken by someone who's never been to Vancouver Island ;) Well, okay, we don't really have the level of soccer we should, but we have some nice beaches (especially Rathtrevor Beach up near Parksville) and maybe it's just because I went to UVic, but the women... YOWZA!:D lol

That said, if I had to choose a CONCACAF country other than Canada, it would be either Costa Rica or Barbados. I'd echo YNWA in saying I wouldn't want to be from Guadeloupe. NOOOOO WAY.

Born and raised on the Island.

Personally I'd take Mexico...I just love the lifestyle there.

Archived