Ali Gerba

Bxl Boy

Can someone translate ?

15-05-2007 AC dropper Ali

Angriberen Ali Gerba kom til AC Horsens i vinters på en lejeaftale, og har siden været fast angrebsmakker til Gilberto Macena, ligesom canadieren har scoret 3 mål i superligaen. Som en del af lejeaftalen, aftalte AC Horsens en købsklausul med IFK Göteborg, som ejer Ali Gerba.

Efter lange overvejelser er AC Horsens kommet frem til den konklusion at klubben ikke ønsker at udnytte købsklausulen under de nuværende forudsætninger. Ali har gjort det godt i sin tid i AC Horsens, men grundet økonomiske betragtninger, er det ikke det rigtige for AC Horsens at investere i Ali Gerba. Ikke bare skal IFK Göteborg betales en transfer, men samtidigt vil AC Horsens binde sig til en dyr og længerevarende kontrakt med Ali.

AC Horsens sportslige ledelse har vejet de økonomiske realiteter overfor de sportslige betragtninger, og har besluttet sig for at klubben ikke vil hente Gerba til klubben permanet, med mindre IFK Göteborg og Ali Gerba, kan tilbyde en mere fordelagtig aftale for Den Gule Fare.

I såfald vil beslutningen tages op til genovervejelse.

-------------

Ali Gerba er for dyr

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tre mål indtil videre har ikke været nok til at overbevise den gule fare.

Siden Ali Gerba i januar skiftede fra IFK Göteborg til AC Horsens, har han scoret tre mål og været fast makker med Gilberto Macena i Horsens’ angreb. Men selvom canadieren har imponeret, så vender han alligevel tilbage til Sverige, når SAS Ligaen er forbi.

AC Horsens har nemlig ikke ønsket at benytte sig af den frikøbsklausul, som de havde fået indskrevet i lejeaftalen med Ali Gerba. Horsens skriver på sin hjemmeside, at Gerba er fundet for dyr både i løn og i købspris.

Klubben er dog villige til at se på sagen endnu en gang, hvis IFK Göteborg og Ali Gerba er parate til at sænke de økonomiske krav.

Skrevet 2007-05-15 16:02 af Morten Aamand

AC drop Ali

The aggressor Ali Gerba come to AC Horsens to vinters at a lejeaftale , and has the paper been fixed angrebsmakker to Gilberto Macena , equals canadieren has scoret 3 destination to superligaen. That a part from lejeaftalen , exact AC Horsens a købsklausul by IFK Göteborg , that owns Ali Gerba. After fetch considerations is AC Horsens disclosed to the conclusion that the club no hope that make use of købsklausulen amid they present the assumption. Ali has done that good at that time to AC Horsens , however owing to economical consideration , isn't it that real by AC Horsens that invest in Ali Gerba. No only shall IFK Göteborg is to be paid a transfer , however on the other hand vil AC Horsens bind themselves to a animal and længerevarende charter by Ali. AC Horsens sportslige administration has scaled they economical facts oposite they sportslige consideration , and has resolved themselves to the club no vil get Gerba to the club permanent , unless IFK Göteborg and Ali Gerba , can be offer a better gainful agreement by The Yellow Bucket. TO såfald vil decision get up to genovervejelse.

--------------

Ali Gerba is by animal Three destination for the present hasn't been very likely to that convince the yellow bucket. The paper Ali Gerba to january changed from IFK Göteborg to AC Horsens , has he scoret three destination and been fixed work by Gilberto Macena to Horsens’ aggressions. However though canadieren has impress , so turns he after back to Sweden , catching SAS Ligaen is done. AC Horsens has that is to say no hope that make use of the frikøbsklausul , that they had got indskrevet to lejeaftalen by Ali Gerba. Horsens writing at one hjemmeside , that Gerba is fundet by animal both to wage and to purchase price. The club is after willing to that mind the question another walk , of which IFK Göteborg and Ali Gerba is ready to that restrict they economical demands.

Guest Can. in UK
quote:Originally posted by BrennanFan

AC drop Ali

The aggressor Ali Gerba come to AC Horsens to vinters at a lejeaftale , and has the paper been fixed angrebsmakker to Gilberto Macena , equals canadieren has scoret 3 destination to superligaen. That a part from lejeaftalen , exact AC Horsens a købsklausul by IFK Göteborg , that owns Ali Gerba. After fetch considerations is AC Horsens disclosed to the conclusion that the club no hope that make use of købsklausulen amid they present the assumption. Ali has done that good at that time to AC Horsens , however owing to economical consideration , isn't it that real by AC Horsens that invest in Ali Gerba. No only shall IFK Göteborg is to be paid a transfer , however on the other hand vil AC Horsens bind themselves to a animal and længerevarende charter by Ali. AC Horsens sportslige administration has scaled they economical facts oposite they sportslige consideration , and has resolved themselves to the club no vil get Gerba to the club permanent , unless IFK Göteborg and Ali Gerba , can be offer a better gainful agreement by The Yellow Bucket. TO såfald vil decision get up to genovervejelse.

--------------

Ali Gerba is by animal Three destination for the present hasn't been very likely to that convince the yellow bucket. The paper Ali Gerba to january changed from IFK Göteborg to AC Horsens , has he scoret three destination and been fixed work by Gilberto Macena to Horsens’ aggressions. However though canadieren has impress , so turns he after back to Sweden , catching SAS Ligaen is done. AC Horsens has that is to say no hope that make use of the frikøbsklausul , that they had got indskrevet to lejeaftalen by Ali Gerba. Horsens writing at one hjemmeside , that Gerba is fundet by animal both to wage and to purchase price. The club is after willing to that mind the question another walk , of which IFK Göteborg and Ali Gerba is ready to that restrict they economical demands.

"...gainful agreement by The Yellow Bucket." - perhaps the best line ever transcribed on this messageboard.

Archived