Here we go again

john tv

Watchinh the Red Bull and Chelsea on another station and yes that EPL picture is far superior to the MLS stuff. In fact watched some USL stuff earlier and the quality was a mess and yes that Eueo gras looked so much better but I know it is not suppose to,there is no difference only on the MLS,USL broadcasts.Strange very strange.

quote:Originally posted by john tv

Singing the Red Song and Song on another sing-song and yes that song is far singing to the song stuff. In song watched song song stuff songlier and the song was a song and yes that songo song looked so much song but I sing it is not song to,there is no song only on the song,sing broadsongs.Song very song.

quote:Originally posted by Richard

Give it a rest John TV. Who cares about the colour of the grass anyway, it certainly is not any kind of grand conspiracy.

Maybe the Europeans are just better at TV stuff than north Americans.

Hey Richard I switched to a variety of baseball channels and that gras was just so beatifull it was magnificent and a lot better than the soccer channel.Next time you watch a soccer game on Sunday aft,switch to the baseball stuff and compare please. Richard I know but you be the judge. If you do sent a note on here and if I see it we will watch it together ok buddy.

quote:Originally posted by Richard

Well I have watched TFC games on CBC and the colour is beautiful, grass included - must be the American channels going cheap.

Perhaps it's pressure from the White House. They got the Smothers Brothers cancelled. Maybe now they have their laser guided missiles aimed at that invasive and corrupting sport of the Europeans and South Americans ..... Association Football!

[}:)]

db

Archived