CSL Open Canada Cup Final

Richard

Can anybody provide information on when the final of this tournament will be played. I understand London City owns the rights to hosting the final. The last Lynx media release said that their players were preparing for the off-season now that the Lynx USL season is over. Presumably St. Anthony is focussing 100% on their provincial championship preparation and probably loathe to risk injuries at this late stage. The CSL website still just says "Open Canada Cup Final: To be announced".

quote:Originally posted by Richard

Which players are no longer available to the club?

Sounds like you're covering your bases (ass) in case an amateur team knocks off the Lynx; the same St. Anthony's team that knocked off the CSL teams, is about to do battle with the defending Ontario and National amateur champions, GS United.

Who's not playing for the Lynx? Can they field a team? Have their players all gone back to Toronto?

It's weak even for you Richard.

quote:Originally posted by T5

Sounds like you're covering your bases (ass) in case an amateur team knocks off the Lynx; the same St. Anthony's team that knocked off the CSL teams, is about to do battle with the defending Ontario and National amateur champions, GS United.

Who's not playing for the Lynx? Can they field a team? Have their players all gone back to Toronto?

It's weak even for you Richard.

You got it wrong - your remarks should be directed at ochico not me. I am the one asking what kind of Lynx team will show up for the CSL Canada Cup final, he's the one who made the cryptic remark about some players not being available (without saying who)..

Archived