Canadian Home Shirt

Franklin

Hey

I've been trying to find somewhere online that I can get a Canadian national team home shirt - to have posted to the UK - but can't find anywhere. The shop on the CSA site doesn't seem to exist anymore & I'm struggling to find anywhere else with the home shirt, the only places I've found only have the white shirt.

Can anyone help me out?

Alternatively, if anyone knows anywhere in London that might stock them, that would also be great.

Thanks

quote:Originally posted by Franklin

Hey

I've been trying to find somewhere online that I can get a Canadian national team home shirt - to have posted to the UK - but can't find anywhere. The shop on the CSA site doesn't seem to exist anymore & I'm struggling to find anywhere else with the home shirt, the only places I've found only have the white shirt.

Can anyone help me out?

Alternatively, if anyone knows anywhere in London that might stock them, that would also be great.

Thanks

I know I bought one as a Christmas present from Sears this past Christmas....and I know that Sears sell things online (www.sears.ca , I think) so you might want to try there.

Does anyone else think its time we had a new, design for our shirt? Our Shirt seems so bland. I Quite like the Canadian rugby team jerseys which have black and white accents. I wish we could come up with something interesting but then again, this is the bland old-boy CSA were dealing with, ideas are in short supply there.

quote:Originally posted by sKriSh

104066.jpg

Didn't these jersey's just come out.

Yeah, they just came out earlier this year.

I bought that exact one in March at a place on Granville in Vancouver. At the time they didn't have the red ones, but surprising had a black one instead.

• 1 year later...
quote:Originally posted by RJB

especially now that the new logo is on it

The new logo is out? I think I missed something.

Unless it's just the old logo with a new font, as currently appears on the CSA site? If so then I'm glad, because that's the only change I was advocating. But it's such a small change that I didn't even notice it till now — when did it happen?

Archived