Possible Montreal Impact To Toronto MLS

Mr.Impact

Now we all know certain Montreal Impact F.C. players are untouchable i.e are loyal to Montreal. On the other hand certain Impact players might be available. Here is a very short list, of possible potentials;

1)Adrian Cann

2)Maurizio Vincello

3)David Deplacido

4)Andrew Olivieri

5)David Fronimadis

6)Darko Kolic (much props to Serbia)

Just use process of Elimination, choices will be asy.

P.S. Do you guys think Peter Pinizotto could be involved with Toronto Mls.?

actually, the plan is to steal all your players and leave joey nothing!! hahahahahahaha!!!!

i've always wished the best for Peter and i am glad he is able to do, what he is best and capable of doing and that is putting on a strong team in Real-Mont. He was very restricted here in T.O. with those crummy owners, wonder why someone like him remained so loyal to people like that???

If these are the players Toronto would get from the Impact they probably wouldn't win one game. A couple of them might be decent subs but Toronto will be looking at higher calibre players than on this list. If Montreal signs all of their better players to long term contracts, Toronto will just have to look elsewhere which is probably what they were expecting anyway.

quote:Originally posted by Franky

actually, the plan is to steal all your players and leave joey nothing!! hahahahahahaha!!!!

i've always wished the best for Peter and i am glad he is able to do, what he is best and capable of doing and that is putting on a strong team in Real-Mont. He was very restricted here in T.O. with those crummy owners, wonder why someone like him remained so loyal to people like that???

Agreed on Peter. I like the man and wish him well. He did some good things in Toronto despite the front office. As recent years have shown, the Lynx on-field struggles have less to do with coaching and more to do with the entire, overall, big picture including the on-field roster.

Archived