MLS Seasons Tickets - Who's Buying?

Manuel

is this even a question. All the GTA guys who bitch and bitch that the USL is a 2nd rate leauge and cant wait till something decent comes to town bettwer be getting seasons or some sort of fex packs. I dont know why anyone wouldent. Season tickets anything else would be uncivilized ( ;) yes Sean I stole your line)

U-SECTOR !!!!

I just went to see a Ligue 2 game near Paris. Better quality than MLS and behind the net (and track...) season tickets cost 15 euros. :o

Wow, Metrostars have steep prices all the way down!

Looks like the cheapest season tickets average to around 16$US, so around 20$CAN per game.

I just went to see a Ligue 2 game near Paris. Better quality than MLS and behind the net (and track...) season tickets cost 15 euros. :o

Looks like the cheapest season tickets average to around 16$US, so around 20$CAN per game.

quote:Originally posted by Daniel

Buddy if you think French second division is better than MLS your dumber than i had you pegged.

First Div French soccer is bad enough.

quote:Originally posted by Leafs

Buddy if you think French second division is better than MLS your dumber than i had you pegged.

I haven't seen a French Second division but i would expect it to be better than the MLS because I have seen swiss challenge league (Second division) and I would say the level of play is about on par and easily more entertaining than the MLS.

Seriously Leafs/Udinese/petersoccer... just give it up already!

quote:Originally posted by Passive Observer

The French league is the 4th best league in Europe according to the UEFA rankings.

Yourri Djorkaeff who couldn't get a look from a single French first division side was the MetroStars player of the year and a MLS MVP candidate.

Wasn't Djorkaeff playing for Bolton Wanderers (regularily) just last year?

I'm sorry. I forgot *you* were the one who's seen games in both [}:)]. Ligue 2 is faster overall and the players have a better touch. Period.

s owhat if the French League 2 is better, were not in France, we are here in Canada. I wanna see the best possible level of soccer here in Canada and toronto. If the best level is MLS so be it. I have seen a lot of German 3rd league games and I think MLS is a little bit better. they would have a good 3rd league team and a poor 2nd league team. regardless, the styles are differant so comparison between the two is difficult. Look in England, they have loyal fans for sides like Southend, Doncaster, Torquey and Northhampton... there not in the Prem or CCC but they still show up, just like I will w/ MLS!

If you want French League 2.. go to Guingamp!

I will pay for MLS tickets when/if it comes to Vancouver just as I buy USL tickets now. Not because I think it is the best football in the world, but because it is the highest level of football played locally and I enjoying going to games. Personally I think MLS is third rate, but it is the best league in the USA and Canada. The level of play isn't that better than the USL. So while I would encourage football fans in Toronto to buy MLS tickets, I don't for a minute believe that MLS is top notch.

quote:Originally posted by piltdownman

I will pay for MLS tickets when/if it comes to Vancouver just as I buy USL tickets now. Not because I think it is the best football in the world, but because it is the highest level of football played locally and I enjoying going to games. Personally I think MLS is third rate, but it is the best league in the USA and Canada. The level of play isn't that better than the USL. So while I would encourage football fans in Toronto to buy MLS tickets, I don't for a minute believe that MLS is top notch.

Very well said. Dont you just hate all the negative posters.

I have watched some MLS on Fox latley, its not serie A or EPL, but its definatly preety good div 2 for most countries.

And since its Pro soccer which we have not had in Toronto since 84, I will be there for sure with 3 season tickets.

Archived