JDG Scores

Curtis Armada

The 'good' part...

"Canadian international Julian de Guzman, who was brilliant throughout, fired Deportivo in front with a clinical low shot from the edge of the box (35'), and Delgado Juanma gave them a two goal cushion on the stroke of half time that was no less than they deserved, calmly guiding in a header."

Depor played magnificently against Real Madrid, and I'm not just saying that because I am a Super Depor fan...Well Maybe I am. :D

Anyways for those interested here are the Goals from the match.

http://www.riazor.org/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=114

DeGuzman played really well the entire match, and has gotten many accolades from top newspapers in Spain this morning. The paper AS mentioned the fact that while Florentio Perez (Real Madrid President) conquers Asia, Lendoiro (Deportivo President) has been fishing in North America for talent. They also stated that 'Bobby De Guzmán is the most exotic player that has arrived to our liga on this season.' Some really good stuff if you ask me

quote:Originally posted by gwallace76

This is news worthy of a new thread. Please don't post this in the Canadian abroad thread.

It is worthy of its own thread, but should be (and has been) posted in the Canadians Abroad thread as well.

Archived