Canadians abroad: April 8-14, 2005

DJT

quote:Originally posted by Blue and White Army

Tuesday will see Martin Rose's Bromleians Sports Reserves travel to Greenways Reserves.

We actually played Beauwater Reserves. It's my fault the website said Greenways - it was a "cut and paste" error. We drew 2-2 with 2 goals in the final 10 minutes. Score was 2-0 at the half. I subbed myself on for last 25 minutes at left back, but I didn't figure in the scoring. We play next on Saturday away at Eynsford Reserves. The next opportunity for London Voyageurs to come down for a post-match pint with me at Bromleians Ground is Wednesday, April 20th when we play Borough United Reserves. Kick off time has not yet been announced but it should be 6:00pm. The next and last opportunity after that is our final match of the season at home Saturday, May 7th 2:45pm against Eynsford (again).

Marty

quote:Originally posted by El Hombre

He hasn't even made the bench for the last two reserves matches either and there's no news of an injury that I can find. Anyone have any idea what happened to him?

To answer my own question for all those interested, just found out Adrian is back in Canada on compassionate leave. Hope everything is ok.

Originally posted by Massive Attack - 04/15/2005 : 07:51:11</u>

Yesterday in Switzerland, Daniel Imhof played the entire match as St. Gallen defeated Zurich 2-0. Daniel was playing in central defence.

Archived