Van Nistelrooy

CanadianSoccerFan

Yeah, dislike the bugger. Git, tit, w**ker, half-wit, quarter-wit with half-wit aspirations, call him what you will, Van Nistlerooy for me shall forever be the Dutch equivalence for "large lumbering opportunist oaf". His penalty celebration on Sunday was a bit much. I don't even think Nobel Prize winners celebrate with such zeal, and hey, at least they should have the licence for over-the-top celebrations.

Yeah, dislike the bugger. Git, tit, w**ker, half-wit, quarter-wit with half-wit aspirations, call him what you will, Van Nistlerooy for me shall forever be the Dutch equivalence for "large lumbering opportunist oaf". His penalty celebration on Sunday was a bit much. I don't even think Nobel Prize winners celebrate with such zeal, and hey, at least they should have the licence for over-the-top celebrations.

oh give me a break you guys.

first of all that penalty was a MASSIVE weight off his shoulders. i say good to him. second, any player on the planet would make the same play rooney did to earn the penalty. what was that monster of an oaf campbell thinking by pulling his leg out like that in the box at old trafford - especially with reilly manning the match!

i mean, arsenal players have done FARRR worse than rooney did. how about ashley cole feinting injury to his foot and getting that man sent off in the champions league last year. how about pires diving to win a penalty against bolton at highbury last year in the manner that he did.

besides that, those are moot points. thierry henry was marked out of the game and only created one 3/4 chance that was well saved. otherwise, arsenal were for nought.

Archived