the old network 54 board....

shaku_bert

is inhabited by a bunch of loons and wingnuts. Never go there but its slow at work and I looked at some of the recent posts. Its all conspiracy theories, anti-CSA rants, and there is even humongoid thread on why pesch should basically be fried in a vat of oil! I hope the nutters stay to that board!

...yeah I was there the other day (I used to be a regular until a few months back-like those guys who still have Beta) and it was like sitting in the living room at an ex-girlfriend's house. It was like, "Did I really spend half my glory years here?"

I used to love that forum and would like to view but don't want all the pops ups and crap on my new computer so haven't seen in a while. Who's there LOSF and MAD MAX. :)

down with Pipe for not giving the financing to prepare our world cup mens team to make the World Cup. Time for change.

The network54 site wants to install gator on your computer if you browse with IE without a popup-up stopper. A lot of free discussion boards are having that problem. The southsider board has a popup that tries to install a trojan horse on your computer when you browse it with IE without a popup stopper.

Archived