carlitoselara

Hello Canadians,

Here is the official starting linup for tomorrow night's game:

-----------Trigueno Foster-----------

Martinez----Melgar-----Cabrera-------Chen

-----------Thompson-----------

---Romero---------Ramirez-------Rodriguez

-------Ruiz-------Pezzarossi----------

Also, I was reading the Voyageurs Pool thread for the upcoming game. I was laughing because of the 3-0 scores that some were putting up. I honestly think that it will be a hard fought match and a close score. I don't see much more than a one goal difference or even a tie.

Ruiz is a great player, but there are others. Pezzarossi is a tall, strong forward. Romero's setups are amazing, Ramirez has a rocket foot, and Rodriguez is faster than anyone on the national team. Our coach has spent the last couple of friendlies determining who to use on defense and has finally came up with a strong 4. Honestly, my only concern is the goalie. Foster is awesome at times, and others dissapointing.

We come for the win and hope for the best. I hope tomorrow's game is competitive and very exciting. All the best to both teams!

-Carlos

Does anyone know Canada's starting lineup tomorrow?

Got the heads up on Romero a little earlier. Think he's in for a hard time doing anything if our lads can adjust to the jet-lag in time enough for Wednseday. Guess a lot also depends on formation as well, and I have a hard enough time reading Frankie's mind as it is so who knows what he's realy up to. A blanket zone defending might give us more flexability on attack but I realy think we need to isolate Ruiz, and if all attacks lead through Romero, then Romero as well.

Was going to predict a 1-1 draw but in the name of solidarity and possitive Karma went with my initial hunch of 2-nil. Still very nervious. Need a smoke.

quote:Originally posted by carlitoselara

Hello Canadians,

Here is the official starting linup for tomorrow night's game:

-----------Trigueno Foster-----------

Martinez----Melgar-----Cabrera-------Chen

-----------Thompson-----------

---Romero---------Ramirez-------Rodriguez

-------Ruiz-------Pezzarossi----------

Also, I was reading the Voyageurs Pool thread for the upcoming game. I was laughing because of the 3-0 scores that some were putting up. I honestly think that it will be a hard fought match and a close score. I don't see much more than a one goal difference or even a tie.

Ruiz is a great player, but there are others. Pezzarossi is a tall, strong forward. Romero's setups are amazing, Ramirez has a rocket foot, and Rodriguez is faster than anyone on the national team. Our coach has spent the last couple of friendlies determining who to use on defense and has finally came up with a strong 4. Honestly, my only concern is the goalie. Foster is awesome at times, and others dissapointing.

We come for the win and hope for the best. I hope tomorrow's game is competitive and very exciting. All the best to both teams!

-Carlos

Does anyone know Canada's starting lineup tomorrow?

Yea I think it will be a close game!wont be easy for none of the 2 squads! so who ever wins it will be by 1 goal! Hope it will be CANADA! :D

I have a camp lineup of the 21. If any of the Guatemalans feel like correcting anything or making additions, feel free. My Spanish is crap and info is sometimes tough to come by. I started with the (expected) starters first.

Ricardo Trigueño Foster (Marquense) — Keeper (23)

Nestor Martinez (CSD Comunicaciones) — defence (23)

Pablo Melgar (CSD Municipal) — defence

Gustavo Cabrera (CSD Comunicaciones) — defence

Dennis Chen (Cobán Imperial) — defence (26)

Gonzalo Romero (CSD Municipal) — midfield (29)

Guillermo Ramirez (CSD Municipal) — midfield (24)

Fredy Thompson (CSD Comunicaciones) — midfield (22)

Mario Rodriguez (CSD Municipal) — midfield

Dwight Pezarossi (CSD Comunicaciones) — foward (24)

Carlos Ruiz (Los Angeles, US) — foward (24)

Miguel Klée (Cobán Imperial) — Keeper (26)

Cristian Garcia (CSD Comunicaciones) — Keeper

Claudio Albizuris (CSD Municipal) — defender

Henry Medina (CSD Municipal) — defender

José Mendoza (Cobán Imperial) — defender

José Zacarias Antoinio (Xelajú M.C.) — midfield

Mynor Dávila (Aurora) — midfielder

Hetzon Pereira (Cobán Imperial) — midfield (22)

Walter Estrada (Cobán Imperial) — forward (26)

Transito Montepeque (Cobán Imperial) — forward

Angel Sanabria (Cobán Imperial) — forward

I have no idea on caps or anything either.

cheers,

matthew

Archived