I need a ride PLEASE :)

Well i posted this topic early this week it got over 70 views but no posts :( ehheheheh well I'm asking again I live in the GTA :) so I'm asking the TORONTO ULTRAS for help I guess:) I will sit quitly in the back; you wont even know I'm there:)...............ok I though it wouldent have to come to this but I'm offering polish beer as well :) please boyz get in touch with me I heard from Sean that 2 ultras are driving and I think Toronto support (mr. furious) on the Toronto Ultras board is driving please get in touch with me man :)

sometimes I drink a different polish beer called okocim or something like that. I remember when I was young I used to think that beers like okicim and the various czeck pils you can buy had gone skunky cuz they didn't taste exactly like blue. that was a long time ago <sigh>

Can't you give him a ride, Jarrek? You're both Polish, both live in Mississauga, and drink the same beer. Think of all the things you'll be able to talk about. We've met Polish Lynx fan & can vouch for the fact that he's not psychotic. :)

My car in Markham is full I'm afraid, I'm not even sure if there would be room in the trunk. But you might want to send an email directly to Free Kick or Torontosupport in case they have room in the mini-vans they are driving.

Archived