STUFF for CANADA-BELIZE

Aside from passengers, my Jeep will contain ...

- 1 drum

- 1 gas-changed air horn

- 1 16-meter red and white banner. it looks like a giant polish flag, so you might like that

- 1 Canadian flag

- an assortment of jerseys, scaves and hats

oh man. i can't wait : )

What to bring? I'll have a scarf, some flags, a CSA tilly hat (it's kind of ugly, but I might need the shade). Thinking about a drum, but not sure yet. I think I'll leave the canoehead at home this time. We don't seem to do real well when I wear it.

Reza, who has the big Vee banners?

cheers,

matthew

Marc has those banners i believe and they will be coming with our convoy. Plus i also have a drum an a few banners here and there.

Oh also gonna bring scarves, jerseys and such.. and plus my marc bircham faux hawk.... which will be pretty kick arse if u ask me

Guest Dave

Well guys there is about a 50% chance I can get time off work, and if so I plan on making the trip to Kingston and taking in both games. It will be my first time seeing Canada live if I am able to make it. I should know by Monday. Would be nice to meet some of you in person after all these years.

Here is an idea. Has anyone thought of making a t-shirt or a poster with a "Frank Yallop Experience" motif? Maybe something along the lines of what strobe-z posted here awhile back.

quote:Originally posted by matthew

What to bring? I'll have a scarf, some flags, a CSA tilly hat (it's kind of ugly, but I might need the shade). Thinking about a drum, but not sure yet. I think I'll leave the canoehead at home this time. We don't seem to do real well when I wear it.

Reza, who has the big Vee banners?

cheers,

matthew

I have the big banners - you're coming all the way from Sask? Nice!

quote:Originally posted by Jarrek

You can get cheap Canada stuff at Dollarama and a Buck or Two. Other dollar stores might have some things as well since Canada day is fast approaching.

Best of all, it's only $1. Cheap Cheap Cheap ...

True. I was in one today and picked up about 300 balloons for pretty cheap - well, cheaper than most party stores, anyway. Bring yer lungs, boys and girls. I'll get a couple hand pumps, too. Balloons are a great way of spreading the home colours throughout the crowd. Kids love 'em. I also got some dishwashing soap and 5 coathangers, if anyone's interested.

So everyone: BRING STUFF! Balloons, red streamers, big red maple leaf hats (also $1 in some places), toilet paper to throw recklessly, confetti, drums, lighthouse horns, the kitchen sink, your grandma, flags, banners, etc...

I declare a full-scale tifo assault.

quote:Originally posted by Jarrek

big red maple leaf hats (also $1 in some places),

Where ????????????????? I want some!

I saw some at a Dollarama today, if my memory hasn't failed. I could also be on crack, I suppose. I was at a party store yesterday that had some nicer ones for a couple bucks, I think. I'll pick a few up when I get the balloon pumps.

I've decided agains the banner saying "Canada Welcomes British Honduras". Call me a bleeding heart, but the fact that they are here is amazing, and I don't see the need to taunt them with a banner.

The CSA has shown great Canadian-ness in paying their way, perhaps the Voyageurs should exercise similar values.

quote:Originally posted by Mimglow

I've decided agains the banner saying "Canada Welcomes British Honduras". Call me a bleeding heart, but the fact that they are here is amazing, and I don't see the need to taunt them with a banner.

The CSA has shown great Canadian-ness in paying their way, perhaps the Voyageurs should exercise similar values.

Yeah but it would be so funny! We need to show the Canadian hostility so that Honduras, Costa Rica and Guatemala will be fearful of coming up north (assuming we beat Belize...).

Archived