behind the scenes( hamilton thunder

This really F@$%#in pisses me off..thats why Canadian Soccer dosent go anywhere. Thats a disgrace to this country. people like italo shouldnt br aloud to be running a soccer team. I blame the people on the top. The CSA. the dont give a **** about this.First offf some rich looser shouldnt be allowed to run a soccer league. Vince Ursini.the guy dosent even know if a soccer ball is round or not. second the CSA should be the ones in charge of a professional soccer league. Dave simpson is not the only player in this country that got screwed over. We dont hear it to much cause the media could care less. but i know for a fact 5 ex lynx players had some trouble leaving the team. Its a disgrace its part of the game if someone offers you an amount for a player on your team you negoiate the best offer, for you and your player. Because you cant expect recieveing thousands of dollars from a european team. Thats the reason why high profile players dont want to play in the cpsl.its all these young players that think ah what the hell make some cash money on the side, but in the end u get shafted. The CSA should really step in and use the power that they have. Stupid idiots

dave, if you keep making allegations like you have above you are going to need a "crazy lawyer" as you will find yourself in court facing slander and libel charges. I am not saying what you say is not true (i have no way of knowing) but there was another ex player from the Wizards I believe who was seemingly forced to make public apologies on this Board about statements he made in reference to their owner.

I would suggest for your own personal benefit that you either get yourself a lawyer and sort out your contract situation and stop using the forum to vent your frustration otherwise your personal situation could become worse and not better

hey, someone has got to say something. my careers is almost over if i stay here. what do i have to lose. ur looking at a 21 year old black guy with a life time of hard work behind him. You better believe this is desperation. So someone would listen. It's happened to too many. but i promise. no more harsh messages. good looking out

quote:Originally posted by An Observer

dave, if you keep making allegations like you have above you are going to need a "crazy lawyer" as you will find yourself in court facing slander and libel charges. I am not saying what you say is not true (i have no way of knowing) but there was another ex player from the Wizards I believe who was seemingly forced to make public apologies on this Board about statements he made in reference to their owner.

I would suggest for your own personal benefit that you either get yourself a lawyer and sort out your contract situation and stop using the forum to vent your frustration otherwise your personal situation could become worse and not better

quote:Originally posted by An Observer

You saw that too ! That's definetly what jumped out at me ! If I remember correctly that was Hart that wrote the apology. He must have had a gun to his head.

David, this is not the place to vent your personal situation. For the record it is true that the Lynx would be interested in your services, but your club is not prepared to discuss that possibility. Also, the statement that I am owed $10 000 from Hamilton Thunder is inaccurate. I wish you every success with your future. Duncan Wilde.

quote:Originally posted by daveanthonysimpson

taken off b4 i get charged or something

Good decision Dave.

Have you contacted the CSA? Players and fans would be interested in what they have to say about unpaid players under contract. But someone has to push them to take a stance on the issue.

Archived