Ottawa Voyageurs Stand and Be Counted

Mimglow

Originally posted by Grizzly - 02/29/2004 : 05:05:48</u>

U guys missed me singing Elvis for the alcoholics

Man I was there at 9:30 like I said 7 was a bit early for me and guessU all left by then. Upstairs is a real dive and downstairs is pretty boring unless you are with your friends. After drinking a beer and watching lacrosse highlights and seeing noone with jerseys I sang Love me tender for the drunks and made a vain attempt to meet my brother downtown around 11. I hope otherwise things went well with the meeting. I really wanted to to meet JW's ugly girlfriend. Sens 7 Sabres 1, St. John's 3 Bangers 0

quote:Originally posted by Mimglow

Hey guys.

I met Ray at about 7:20 and Jerome joined us at around 7:30. Ray left at about quarter to 9 and we left at around 9:30...I guess we just missed you Grizz...

A little disappointed no one else made it...maybe next time.

Ottawa Voyageurs Stand and Be Counted: 3! :D

Sorry I missed it as well. I said I would be there but then I came down with a bad flu on Saturday, which has kept me from even getting to the UO to post my regrets until this morning.

Perhaps I'll get a chance to meet some of you guys on the way to the Canada-Belize match (if Belize isn't suspended from FIFA). If the game goes ahead, I will be driving down to Kingston and can take up to three people with me.

Archived