World Cup Predictions

mtlfan

Ok Boys And Girls. It is time to focus.

How far can Canada go in this tournament.

Canada has never won one game in the world cup, men or women.

I know this will change soon.

Canada to the semi finals....withoui Boyd and Chapman and Hermus day to day this is as far as I think they can go.

I think a lot depends on the result from that first game. With Canada's firepower, I think a tie will give us the inside track on first. A loss and it's China in the quarters.

Making the quarters is a must.

Making the semi-finals is a good goal.

Winning...

Would be very surprising, but not it wouldn't be shocking.

Winning in 2007.... is a real possibility.

For the record - 1st Germany, 2nd -USA, 3rd -Norway, 4th - Canada

quote:Originally posted by mtlfan

There's less than twenty four hour to kick-off, it seems there must be many afraid of stick their neck out and make their predictions.

I would make a prediction but I wouldn't really know what I'm talking about. I'll probably only watch Brazil's matches anyway.

quote:Originally posted by mtlfan

There's less than twenty four hour to kick-off, it seems there must be many afraid of stick their neck out and make their predictions.

Canada will be in the final four along with North Korea, China and Sweden. And if you do the math, you know which heavily hyped national team will be going the way of the WUSA in the first round.

Guest Jeffery S.

I think that a good result will be semi finals, which would thus mean at least playing for bronze.

An acceptable result would be falling in quarters, depending on how that game works out.

Not getting out of the group would be a failure.

I think we are stronger than Germany now but let's wait and see.

Archived