Can anyone help me.

So I've posted on the Voyageurs website, PM'd on Instagram and submitted a ticket in the support area I found and best I got was on April 30 someone who runs the Voyageurs Instagram messaged me back asking for an order number, which I provided. Since then I've recieved no communication. 

that being said can anyone on here direct me to someone who can help me with an order I never received? I have the email for the order received and my credit card was charged March 23rd for one of the women's world Cup t-shirts. I know, it's only $26 but still ....at this point I just want to know am I ever going to see this t-shirt? I was debating ordering some of the new merch that just dropped but at this point I have zero faith I would get it.

19 hours ago, krcliff101 said:

So I've posted on the Voyageurs website, PM'd on Instagram and submitted a ticket in the support area I found and best I got was on April 30 someone who runs the Voyageurs Instagram messaged me back asking for an order number, which I provided. Since then I've recieved no communication. 

that being said can anyone on here direct me to someone who can help me with an order I never received? I have the email for the order received and my credit card was charged March 23rd for one of the women's world Cup t-shirts. I know, it's only $26 but still ....at this point I just want to know am I ever going to see this t-shirt? I was debating ordering some of the new merch that just dropped but at this point I have zero faith I would get it.

Post to the admins, @Admin or @JamboAlfor a start, think they are.

20 hours ago, krcliff101 said:

Sorry to hear that.  I’m not on Instagram but let me look into that and I’ll send you an email once I find out more details.