TFC or Impact? Who do you want in the final?

TRM

On 11/11/2016 at 8:07 PM, Mister215Guy said:

Who gives a s*** about the American media? Just to spite the election let's hope Canadian teams win the MLS Cup from this year until the CPL launches and CPL surpasses MLS within 5 seasons.

The CPL has already surpassed MLS. The USMNT is doomed to failure on the back of MLS and will be watching from home as Canada wins the World Cup on home soil in 2026 with an All-CPL roster!!!

14 hours ago, Ruffian said:

TFC had 39 goals against while Impact had 53. I would say that TFC are the more defensively inclined side.

Are they going to be pressing in front of the home crowd at the Big O tomorrow night or are they going to play it tighter, remain compact, and take their chances when they come?  Certainly it's an interesting sub plot surrounding the tactical approaches for this first leg.

On 11/21/2016 at 8:36 PM, jpg75 said:

The CPL has already surpassed MLS. The USMNT is doomed to failure on the back of MLS and will be watching from home as Canada wins the World Cup on home soil in 2026 with an All-CPL roster!!!

• Don't be ridiculous. I never claimed CPL players are world class but it's definitely true that the CPL can easily surpass MLS in less than 5 seasons.

7 hours ago, Mister215Guy said:
  • Don't be ridiculous. I never claimed CPL players are world class but it's definitely true that the CPL can easily surpass MLS in less than 5 seasons.

Fool! Have you no faith? The mighty CPL will be the envy of CONCACAF when it launches, Liga MX teams will cower in fear at the thought of playing our teams. Bwahahahaha!!!!

Archived