Thanks

rob.notenboom

It's been a very fun tournament. Although it would have been nice for our U20 women to get a result against Germany, such is life.

Once again there have been a ton of people who have made the supporter experience so great. Jamie in Toronto, Grizzly in Montreal (I wasn't there but the boys tell me it went very well), and Mike in Edmonton.

Capos, flag bearers, ppl that came to the supporters pick up game ... Thank you all.

Here's hoping that WWC2015 will be fun like this again.

It's been a very fun tournament. Although it would have been nice for our U20 women to get a result against Germany, such is life.

Once again there have been a ton of people who have made the supporter experience so great. Jamie in Toronto, Grizzly in Montreal (I wasn't there but the boys tell me it went very well), and Mike in Edmonton.

Capos, flag bearers, ppl that came to the supporters pick up game ... Thank you all.

Here's hoping that WWC2015 will be fun like this again.

I would like to second what you said here, but also want to add a thank you to everyone who made the commitment to travel to some, any or all these games. It shows real commitment when you invest the time and money to travel a great distance to show support for our National Teams regardless of age or gender.

All those that came out to Section CC in Edmonton for the hastily arranged supoporter's section brought a lot of energy and enthusiasm that was duly noted by both the Canadian women's team and the German team that came over after the match to greet their supporters and also to acknowledge the Voyageurs section.

Most of all, I have to acknowledge the support of some key people with the CSA to make this section happen (you know who you are) and also the key players we dealt with from the local FIFA LOC that worked with us to arrange tickets and to help out with making sure stadium security were aware that we were coming with banners, flags on poles and the drums. The small glitches that popped up with security were very quickly resolved and all in the way that we had wished for.

Archived