From The Black Hole "Voice From The Stands" Guest

Tuscan

Howdy everyone,

We'll be recording the next episode of From The Black Hole in about two weeks time, but I wanted to get the word out early to see who'd like to be our next "Voice From The Stands" guest on this upcoming pod recording. Post here to let me know if you'd like to come on, we'll be talking the NASL pre-season focusing on FC Edmonton and the Ottawa Fury, but will have a large section focusing on the Women's national teams: Senior, U20, heck even some younger age groups if you'd like to talk about it.

I'll be posting this on both Twitter and Facebook eventually, but wanted to start here because having fellow Vs on is more our aim than anything. If you've already come on as a guest, time to step aside and let someone new have a go.

• 1 month later...

(obligatory complaint about self-promotion of one's work on the Vs forum)

Wait so John Herdman has agreed to a podcast session with me-- does this mean I shouldn't ask if y'all have any questions y'all would like answered? Whaddya mean "obligatory complaint", Daniel? C'mon man!

Yeah let me guess, you can only talk about women's soccer just so much, eh? You couldn't possibly talk about it EVERY SINGLE TIME. I mean, there's nothing interesting going on, right? LMAO Ok Jeff. I didn't notice the date you posted your comment but seriously there was an expiry date on that? How often do you mention or discuss MEN'S SOCCER in your pod? UGH!! #aneurysm

Archived