Hello from Ottawa

ironcub14

Hi there, I'm writing this as I wear my Canada jersey on a casual Friday at the office :)

I'm a Korean Canadian who loves to play and watch footy, and other sports as well. I follow the Canadian and the Korean national teams, and support Daejeon Citizen FC, Valencia CF and Toronto FC, in that order. They are all in different leagues so it's all good :D . I love to watch the Champions League and La Liga, and the major international tourneys and qualifiers.

I love to watch the men's NT play the WCQ and the Gold Cup, and I have seen the Voyageurs at BMO Field and Swangard Stadium before, but I just joined the forum today! A big part of that is that I'm also getting very excited about Ottawa Fury FC, and their Facebook page eventually led me to visit here :)

I hope to become more active in the forum and to also join you guys in the stands in the near future, take care!

Thanks! You know, I've actually been to Grace O'Malleys twice, is that the Ottawa Voyageurs HQ? :)

I also go time to time to Georgetown or Heart and Crown to catch CL with friends time to time. I'll definitely keep Grace O'Malleys in mind now.

Thanks! You know, I've actually been to Grace O'Malleys twice, is that the Ottawa Voyageurs HQ? :)

Sorta, yeah. Grace O'Malleys East (I think the other location is closed now anyways).

Georgetown and H&C are the biggest places for Euro games. UEFA Chapions league, Premier League etc.. non-Canada stuff. I go to either location to watch Olympique de Marseille games but I'm always at Grace O'Malleys when Canada is playing.

Hi there, I'm writing this as I wear my Canada jersey on a casual Friday at the office :)

I'm a Korean Canadian who loves to play and watch footy, and other sports as well. I follow the Canadian and the Korean national teams, and support Daejeon Citizen FC, Valencia CF and Toronto FC, in that order. They are all in different leagues so it's all good :D . I love to watch the Champions League and La Liga, and the major international tourneys and qualifiers.

I love to watch the men's NT play the WCQ and the Gold Cup, and I have seen the Voyageurs at BMO Field and Swangard Stadium before, but I just joined the forum today! A big part of that is that I'm also getting very excited about Ottawa Fury FC, and their Facebook page eventually led me to visit here :)

I hope to become more active in the forum and to also join you guys in the stands in the near future, take care!

Welcome fellow Ottawan!

There is also the Bytown Boys supporter group coming along for the Ottawa Fury PDL, W-League and next year NASL teams:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/2365912163/

And for TFC matches a few of us get together at Connor's on Bank when we can. Not sure if any of the boys are going tomorrow; unfortunately I can't make it. I started going to Connors because you can always get a screen and the wait-staff doesn't judge you for supporting Canadian soccer teams. Have had some less than fortunate experiences at some other places.

Thanks guys, I see my fellow Ottawans in the Ottawa NASL threads as well!

I actually went from the Fury FB to the Bytown Boys FB, then to the Voyageurs FB before ending up here today :) I was chatting with two of the guys with the Bytown Boys and let them know I'll join them once I get a move sorted out.

Hey, Ive been to Connors a few times as well, it's my OCSL team's usual hangout after winter league games! During the summer, though, it's usually the parking lots lol.

Canada => Grace O'malleys

TFC => Connors, got it, thanks guys :)

Thanks guys, I see my fellow Ottawans in the Ottawa NASL threads as well!

I actually went from the Fury FB to the Bytown Boys FB, then to the Voyageurs FB before ending up here today :) I was chatting with two of the guys with the Bytown Boys and let them know I'll join them once I get a move sorted out.

Hey, Ive been to Connors a few times as well, it's my OCSL team's usual hangout after winter league games! During the summer, though, it's usually the parking lots lol.

Canada => Grace O'malleys

TFC => Connors, got it, thanks guys :)

Who do you play for in the OCSL?

Gloucester Hornets MR2... We don't have a great rep so I apologize if you've played in our division.

I DID play in MR2 for two years :) with the Hotspurs. It's been 4 or 5 years so my memory is hazy. I play at Hornets Nest often for friendlies as well and a few guys I play pickup with every week play in Hornets too, I think they said MC3 but I forget. Playing in the Footy Sevens mens outdoor this summer instead of OCSL though cuz some friends asked, g luck w ur season and see u in the forums!

If you've joined the facebook group, I try to advertise going to Connors for the TFC matches.

Hey, based on Connors and ur signature in this forum, Im pretty sure we are chatting in the same thread in the FB group this afternoon about the Ott Citizen article :) See u in the forums and FB :)

Archived