TFC Pre season thread

tarnado1555362291

First game of the preseason

Disney Pro Soccer Classic

Orlando City SC 2 - 2 Toronto FC , goals by Frings and Aceval (FK)

Live from Orlando

Torontofc.ca

http://www.torontofc.ca/live

Rooney the little brother is playing in the hole

Starting

XI: Frei; Eckersley, Caicedo, Aceval, Morgan; Frings, Dunfield, Avila; Lambe, Koevermans, Plata

-------Koevermans-----------

Plata-------------------Lambe

---------------------------------

------------Frings--------------

--------Avila------Dunfield---

Morgan-------------Eckersley

--------Aceval--Caicedo-----

--------------Frei---------------

Toronto FC (4-3-3, left to right): #24 Stefan Frei -- #5 Ashtone Morgan (#42 Kevin Huezo), #3 Miguel Aceval (#32 Michael Green), #2 Geovanny Caicedo (#21 Aaron Maund), #27 Richard Eckersley (#4 Doneil Henry) -- #23 Terry Dunfield (#16 Oscar Cordon), #8 Eric Avila (#15 Matt Stinson), #22 Torsten Frings (#38 Sergio Camargo) -- #7 Joao Plata (#33 Junior Burgos), #14 Danny Koevermans (#18 Nick Soolsma), #19 Reggie Lambe (#43 Moises Orozco)

Unimpressed with Dunfield. He has no idea how to create. I'd rather see Stinson take his spot if JDG is out for the first leg. Aceval and Caicedo need to cut out the monkey business quick. I'm still not an Avila fan, I hope Silva is the real deal. Didn't see much from Lambe or really any TFC player tonight. We were lucky not to go down 4-2. Disappointed not to see Vukovic out there tonight.

Unimpressed with Dunfield. He has no idea how to create. I'd rather see Stinson take his spot if JDG is out for the first leg. Aceval and Caicedo need to cut out the monkey business quick. I'm still not an Avila fan, I hope Silva is the real deal. Didn't see much from Lambe or really any TFC player tonight. We were lucky not to go down 4-2. Disappointed not to see Vukovic out there tonight.

You did see that Dunfield set up a goal, right?

TFC are weak at the back... again. It was their biggest problem all last season and it doesn't look like they've done much to improve.

You did see that Dunfield set up a goal, right?

TFC are weak at the back... again. It was their biggest problem all last season and it doesn't look like they've done much to improve.

To be fair, it's the beginning of training camp...

They do need to get their act together if they are to succeed in the CCL though.

Archived