Hello from a n00b!

Fhurion

Hey gang,

I'm a long-suffering TFC supporter from the eastern GTA and new to these boards. I hope to pop my Canadian National Team cherry during these upcoming WCQ matches and plan to bring a bunch of other newbies along with me for the ride.

I go by Fhurion on Wikipedia and in my free-time you'll find me doing my best to flesh out CSL, NASL, USL Pro and all manner of league and team pages. Any support from fellow Wikipedians in this struggle is welcome.

I look forward to some great discussion and even better footie on the pitch come September.

Cheers!

Fhurion

Hey gang,

I'm a long-suffering TFC supporter from the eastern GTA and new to these boards. I hope to pop my Canadian National Team cherry during these upcoming WCQ matches and plan to bring a bunch of other newbies along with me for the ride.

I go by Fhurion on Wikipedia and in my free-time you'll find me doing my best to flesh out CSL, NASL, USL Pro and all manner of league and team pages. Any support from fellow Wikipedians in this struggle is welcome.

I look forward to some great discussion and even better footie on the pitch come September.

Cheers!

Fhurion

Good stuff. Welcome aboard.

See you in the stands in September!

• 1 month later...

Archived