Canada vs Brasil Game thread [R]

Trillium

Here's a question-- Can / should Voyageurs create a player profile website for young soccer players to gain better visibility? Something like http://www.play3rsport.com/category/athletes/

And yes, this is my brother's company. And yes, I know Bianca Ribi. But I'm musing about a Voyageurs-created/groomed site. Y'all seem like a reputable and responsible bunch-- ridiculous griping aside. What sayest thou??

Very interesting idea...how do you see this newly available posted player information assisting or improving on the current results? Does any see the need for a more visible staff coaching record as well?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very interesting idea...how do you see this newly available posted player information assisting or improving on the current results? Does any see the need for a more visible staff coaching record as well?

HOLY CRACKANOLI, Batman! ThruBall, that is a seriously brilliant extension of the idea that I'd never even considered. But I see it's value given the predicament we all agree Canada is in-- starving for excellent coaches. Wow that is bloody brilliant. Coaches should be able to post profiles too-- for consideration as NTC staff or Provincial or Local Technical Directorships. ABSOLUTLEY BRILLIANT! To be honest, I'm less clear on how a COACHES PROFILE should look but certainly an interview video showing the coach sharing about their philosophies would be key. Wow I'm so excited about this !!

Setting this up would mean local, provincial & national governing bodies (in all sport?) would have fewer excuses about discovering quality coaches. More importantly, it'd be a way for more people to be indirectly acquainted with coaches and have a central resource that tracks the coaches' performance... MINUS the critique. Just simply, here are the facts + a few videos of a person putting their best foot fwd.

DUDES, WE GOTTA DO THIS !!

Archived