Simeon Jackson article in the Press

Cheeta

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a feeling Jackson is going to be the face of this national team come WCQ. Attacking threat, young guy and playing in a well recognized league (and may be about to start playing in a league a whole lot more recognizable).

Saw him play QPR couple weeks back. All around a very forgettable match for Jackson & Co. as they couldn't/weren't allowed to get anything in to it.

Still had a moment here and there though but I don't think he's an unknown-est quality out there anymore. Rivals have done a good job of scouting Norwich and Mr Jackson.

Saw him play QPR couple weeks back. All around a very forgettable match for Jackson & Co. as they couldn't/weren't allowed to get anything in to it.

Still had a moment here and there though but I don't think he's an unknown-est quality out there anymore. Rivals have done a good job of scouting Norwich and Mr Jackson.

I watched that match with great interest as I am a QPR and Jackson fan! QPR were very physical against him, I was worried a couple of times after crunching tackles but he got right up and carried on! He's got the pace to keep any back 4 concerned about him, I think he's only going to get better!

Archived