Southsiders Celebrate Caps New Logo on June 8!

The Vancouver Whitecaps are unveiling their new MLS name, logo and colours on the morning of June 8.

To celebrate this historic day, the Southsiders will be hosting a very special event later in the evening at one of our partner venues in downtown Vancouver. There will be guest speakers, video presentations, and a ton of prizes.

It will also be the FIRST EVER opportunity to purchase Vancouver MLS scarves, t-shirts and other merchandise featuring the club's new logo. Two pairs of tickets will also be up for grabs to take part in a special Whitecaps bus trip to Seattle to watch the Sounders play DC United at Qwest Field on June 10.

Any Voyageurs interested in attending should visit and join the Vancouver Southsiders Facebook group later today for additional info... but as for right now.... SAVE THE DATE!

The Vancouver Whitecaps are unveiling their new MLS name, logo and colours on the morning of June 8.

To celebrate this historic day, the Southsiders will be hosting a very special event later in the evening at one of our partner venues in downtown Vancouver. There will be guest speakers, video presentations, and a ton of prizes.

It will also be the FIRST EVER opportunity to purchase Vancouver MLS scarves, t-shirts and other merchandise featuring the club's new logo. Two pairs of tickets will also be up for grabs to take part in a special Whitecaps bus trip to Seattle to watch the Sounders play DC United at Qwest Field on June 10.

Any Voyageurs interested in attending should visit and join the Vancouver Southsiders Facebook group later today for additional info... but as for right now.... SAVE THE DATE!

New name??? New colours???

It won't be a stretch from Vancouver Whitecaps, but it will likely be a wee bit different than "Vancouver Whitecaps FC" as this has ties to the USL / PDL / W - League.

Colours = I have no idea what's in the logo or the unis, but I suspect shades of blue and white will still feature prominently.

I hope they go blue white blue with the kits. The classic ones with the collars are so sweet, but collars are passe these days. I'm not a fan of the monochromatic kits like the current caps or tfc or galaxy etc...

Agreed... I secretly hope the Impact one day return to the Inter style stripes *ducks*

these are exciting times but i dont expect something extra ordinary the adidas/mls template is a bit lame and ambushes creativity; perhaps a nice logo and some nice colors will compensate.

Speaking of the adidas thing, does anyone recall how much longer MLS is bound to the 'adidas outfits the whole league' deal?

Archived