Argentina versus Concacaf Teams a true measuring stick

oreo

I don't think the scoreline against Argentina is really the greatest measuring stick for how we match up against other CONCACAF teams. Especially since the Argentina squad that we will be playing today is stronger than the one that played either of those three teams

The 2 caribbean teams did not used there 'A' teams and it was a young costa rican team that played Argentina . As for the 5 nil today , I think playing venezuelia after is good strategically considering if Canada gets the world cup qualifying playoff in the future they will be prepared but stephen hart have lots of work to do with the CMNT .

No need for any panic button...we played with most of our better players out injuried.... on the road and against a team who could potentially win the world cup. let's take it for what it really is....EXPERIENCE GAINED AND LESSONS LEARNED!!!

to be honest a better measurament stick will be the game against venezuela

Nothing against concacaf teams but if venezuela play in the concacaf qualifier there will be up there with costa rica and honduras. Maybe not with mexico and the states but they will fight a spot with the other teams

Peru will be another good test as to where canada stands ... Peru without their main players managed to almost eliminated argentina in buenos aires not too long ago... and they were missing 5 players and they had a bad coach ..

I m actually glad canada is having this friendlies

Archived