live photo updates from columbus

djcuse

Excellent photos. It looks like there were quite a few V's there, much more than I thought. I wish some of those TFC supporters would get Canada shirts instead of wearing Toronto shirts, but at least they were there, so I won't complain.

The SuperCanucks banner is still looking good after 16 years. There is a bit of space at the right end and at the bottom. The goal was to have a maple leaf at the end and "Allez les Rouges" on the bottom. If anyone feels like adding those to it someday, that would be great.

It was made one night in my living room, and dining room, and out onto the balcony, along with another banner that said "Pipe Out" with a picture of a pipe in a red circle with a line through it(there must be a word for that) referring to Kevin Pipe. Security at the Canada - Australia WCQ ripped the Pipe banner down and it was never seen again.

quote:Originally posted by Tintin

Excellent photos. It looks like there were quite a few V's there, much more than I thought. I wish some of those TFC supporters would get Canada shirts instead of wearing Toronto shirts, but at least they were there, so I won't complain.

I'm pretty sure you were looking at pictures of the Jamaica WCQ from BMO.

Only the first 5 or 6 shots in that album were taken at Crew Stadium.

quote:Originally posted by Tintin

The SuperCanucks banner is still looking good after 16 years. There is a bit of space at the right end and at the bottom. The goal was to have a maple leaf at the end and "Allez les Rouges" on the bottom. If anyone feels like adding those to it someday, that would be great.

It was made one night in my living room, and dining room, and out onto the balcony, along with another banner that said "Pipe Out" with a picture of a pipe in a red circle with a line through it(there must be a word for that) referring to Kevin Pipe. Security at the Canada - Australia WCQ ripped the Pipe banner down and it was never seen again.

Your legacy lives on, my friend.

super_2D00_canucks_5F00_thumb.jpg

Archived