Vancouver at Montreal Wednesday 20th (R)

OUCH......I would definitely hate it if it went to goal differential.....somehow goal differential makes me think someone gets screwed.

Arsenal won the League Championship on goals scored in 1989, thanks to a 2-0 victory over Liverpool on the last day of the season at Anfield. The second goal was scored by Michael Thomas in injury time at the end of the match. Arsenal and Liverpool finished equal on points and goal difference, but Arsenal were ahead by 73 to 65 on goals scored.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What can you do? 3 posts and the better of the shots and corners, just poor/ unlucky finish. Byers lobbing it straight into Nolly's hands on a breakaway was one for the highlight reel.

I agree with the general sentiment on here about Grande, he isn't the same player as last season. He,in particular, was really gutted about the CL loss and as we know was at the center of the tension with JL, so hopefully it's psychological and he'll turn it around.

So far Testo has been the better center mid and we really missed him last night, given the physical play.

On the two quick ones by Vancouver, there was some bad positioning and slow recovery by Braz and Sakuda... Pesoli and Joqueviel can not recover fast enough.

Last year Grande was hitting 90% of his passes, and he was spreading them all over the pitch. This year he seems to be fixated with Rocco Placentino, lobbing him balls down the left flank. I keep on believing That Leonardo DiLorenzo is the catalyst for this team. Having him in the line up, gives Grande more time to operate.

Archived