Revenue...

Trillium

quote:Originally posted by Richard

You should have learned by now that the CSA habitially does not reveal that level of detail about their financials, ever.

Oh silly me i thought they pubishied a new manifesto of openness .. geez i read it ... I am sure .. or am I still suffering post truamatic syndrome from being in San Pedro Sula.

quote:Originally posted by jonovision

Surely "BIMBO" paid big money to have their ads plastered all over one side of Commonwealth.

Are you sure the CSA did not give them the space .. to be accomodating, I mean they are the largest bakery in South and Central America .. and Mexico .. the CSA thought it would be a nice gesture...

Seriously the revenues should revealed .. hell in Brasil I think they have to reveal the gate and revenue by law, as well as tickets sold.

quote:Originally posted by Trillium

Are you sure the CSA did not give them the space .. to be accomodating, I mean they are the largest bakery in South and Central America .. and Mexico .. the CSA thought it would be a nice gesture...

Seriously the revenues should revealed .. hell in Brasil I think they have to reveal the gate and revenue by law, as well as tickets sold.

Is it seriously a bakery? Phillips bakery in Kingstown, St Vincent might have to look out.

Archived