Calgary United FC

Jason

Latest update is this. I actually called the PASL Pro commishiner. He is aware of the Bob Dylan concert. According to him, he said that Denver will fly to Calgary for November 2nd, which is what they are working on. This gets stranger and stranger. Only in Winnipeg would a game get cancelled because of the MTS Centre booking Bob Dylan. This is a joke, almost.

quote:Originally posted by mrpopulistfutebol

Latest update is this. I actually called the PASL Pro commishiner. He is aware of the Bob Dylan concert. According to him, he said that Denver will fly to Calgary for November 2nd, which is what they are working on. This gets stranger and stranger. Only in Winnipeg would a game get cancelled because of the MTS Centre booking Bob Dylan. This is a joke, almost.

If the team is announcing dates without booking them, I wouldn't be faulting the MTS Centre.

quote:Originally posted by mrpopulistfutebol

I believe it was the PASL pro league and not the Winnipeg Alliance that announced these dates on their website.

When have the Alliance had anything current on their website? They have virtually nothing on there, I'd hardly consider it a source for anything.

Do you really think a league is going to be announcing dates without clearing them with the teams?

quote:Originally posted by Kevin McMillan

When have the Alliance had anything current on their website? Hell, they didn't even have one until mid-season last year.

The only thing that was "new" in recent time of the Alliance website was that they would be playing at the MTS Centre.

Oh the joys of professional indoor soccer and how goofy it can be.

Yeah... I called the same number and left a message for them to call me back twice now (last time today). No one called me back. About three weeks ago I called them and talked to a guy, who said that they are just collecting emails and will send out info in the future.

Archived