BMO Atmosphere

grigorio

Hey guys,

From what I understand, there will be a game August 20th vs Jamaica at BMO field. Now, I know the players love Saputo, and if they want to play there, then I'll be happy if they can. However, I will definitely be going to BMO in full voice and maybe more...

My question is, does anybody know the policy concerning drums at BMO? Do you need to be in the supporters section? I certainly hope not... I really hope that due to our overprotective culture we're not going to shoot ourselves in the foot when it comes to trying to get that building rocking to support our country. Jamaicans will definitely be out in full force, and we've all got to do our part to make sure our boys feel at home.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

quote:Originally posted by grigorio

Hey guys,

From what I understand, there will be a game August 20th vs Jamaica at BMO field. Now, I know the players love Saputo, and if they want to play there, then I'll be happy if they can. However, I will definitely be going to BMO in full voice and maybe more...

My question is, does anybody know the policy concerning drums at BMO? Do you need to be in the supporters section? I certainly hope not... I really hope that due to our overprotective culture we're not going to shoot ourselves in the foot when it comes to trying to get that building rocking to support our country. Jamaicans will definitely be out in full force, and we've all got to do our part to make sure our boys feel at home.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

I'm sure you will be able to take a drum anywhere in BMO for the Canada game. For TFC games, the North End Elite has a drum, and that supporters group is located well away from the supporters' stand.

quote:Originally posted by grigorio

Hey guys,

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Officially the drums are only allowed in the south end, which is the supporters section.

That would actually be a good thing since we wouldnt have to worry about the Jamaicans bringing any.

Also RPB have A BIG DRUM, which if you've watched a TFC telecast, you've probably heard it. Expect it to come out to help keep the beat.

Also the south end is no sitting. You stand you sing, you chant for 90mins.

Handing out tix to season ticket holders would be an awesome idea. But I expect the CSA to not be THAT smart sadly. I'm guessing 1st shot for tix will be given to season ticket holders, followed by supporters and red list people. Hopefully priority will be given to supporters groups so we can jam the south end.

Archived