TFC tickets - June 14

The Beaver

The Beaver will be in TO the weekend the Rapids come to BMO, and though it pains me to cheer for a Toronto sports team, I'd love to join the rowdy fans and lend my Left Coast voice to the cause. A colleague from work would also like to attend the game.

Now, does anybody have a lead on tickets? I'll need two.

quote:Originally posted by The Beaver

The Beaver will be in TO the weekend the Rapids come to BMO, and though it pains me to cheer for a Toronto sports team, I'd love to join the rowdy fans and lend my Left Coast voice to the cause. A colleague from work would also like to attend the game.

http://s3.excoboard.com/exco/thread.php?forumid=21347&threadid=378170

quote:Originally posted by The Beaver

I'll see what I can do.

quote:Originally posted by sstackho

Beavie, keep us informed as to whether you can make it out for some pre-match bevvies. Would be good to meet up with you!

Sounds like a brilliant plan to me. I just have to recall who I might have pissed off the past few years and prepare myself for much-derved abuse. (But I get on famously with the TO lads anyways. It is the odd schmuck from Calgary with whom I tend to smack heads).

More to come.

Archived