Voyageurs Force Change,,,,

hamiltonfan

I've been writing on the voyageurs far before this forum(loved old schools one btw) but we have very been heard by the country more as we are right now and even more so when this protest at the first home game at BMO..with a few members of the media reading this forum..they are going to be ready to write us when we're wearing 500 black shirts and a bunch of banners..

we are really putting presure on the CSA...by far more than ever before and lers use it this saterday..

it's gonna be interesting on Thursday morning to read the papers. If we can do a good job of balancing our protest against the CSA with incredibly loud, enthusiastic support for the team on the field, we'll get great press and our message will get heard. I am convinced that key media people want to see proof that there is a committed, reasonably organized group of supporters who will no longer accept the status quo before they throw their full weight behind us.

quote:Originally posted by hamiltonfan

I've been writing on the voyageurs far before this forum(loved old schools one btw) but we have very been heard by the country more as we are right now and even more so when this protest at the first home game at BMO..with a few members of the media reading this forum..they are going to be ready to write us when we're wearing 500 black shirts and a bunch of banners..

we are really putting presure on the CSA...by far more than ever before and lers use it this saterday..

Good job everyone

Archived