Canadian owning Marseille?

CanadianSoccerFan

Marseille are angry at the Swede, 58, being linked with them as part of a potential new owner’s package.

Canadian Jack Kachkar has made a £100million offer for the French club — and wants Eriksson to replace Albert Emon in charge

No?

Don't know who this Kachkar fellow is. Never recall hearing of him and I doubt the 100M pound offer is made up of more than a small fraction of his own money.

If it's a buisness venture it's a buisness venture. If it's a vanity purchase yeah, it would be nice to see some of that cash spread around on our side of the Atlantic.

Trying to find some background on this guy. Can't find a lot just yet, other than his drug company info.

http://www.inyxinc.com/leadership.aspx

Jack Kachkar, MD – Chairman & CEO

Dr. Kachkar is a medical doctor with significant experience as an executive within the pharmaceutical industry, including serving six years in a CEO capacity. Dr. Kachkar has founded and grown a number of pharmaceutical companies focused on niche product development and manufacturing capabilities. He also has significant experience providing strategic consulting and advisory services within the pharmaceutical industry. Dr. Kachkar earned his medical degree from the English Language Medical Program at Semmelweis Medical University in Budapest, Hungary.

=====

http://www.zoominfo.com/people/Kachkar_Jack_4776702.aspx

=====

Looks like a druggie. Heh...

Maybe this is a good thing! I know I'm dreaming but maybe if he does own Marseille one of his pet projects would be to have multiple Canucks on the team (maybe in the reserves at first ... wouldn't want them to drop out of Ligue 1 (?) :)

I know when I buy Gillingham FC, that's what I'll do...

Archived