U section boys

behrouz

quote:Originally posted by behrouz

vow .126 .i guess a real soccer is happening.how about this red patch guys .any way i got mine in u sectore hoping to see old boys back there .frank and chris are real old timer.how about that jack ass mirza is he still around

Hey Behrouz, how many tickets did you get, and what are the seat numbers? (we're keeping track)

frank and chris are real old timer.how about that jack ass mirza is he still around

Lol! What a hilarious question! :D

I got tickets with my Dad (a real old timer - he goes back to the Toronto City days!) but we won't be sitting in either supporter's section.

all right.now i know where my seats are

section 113

row 20 seats 2 and 3 by the way gian luca what happen .why you didn't get the ticket in 113 i am sure all the dount comes to this section:).they told me not many ticket avalable in 113 section anymore .if you planing to join so make sure you get it now or you have to wait till somebody dies .i have good feeling it will be fun with the numbers we are geting in suporter section

section 113

row 20 seats 2 and 3 by the way gian luca what happen .why you didn't get the ticket in 113 i am sure all the dount comes to this section:).they told me not many ticket avalable in 113 section anymore .if you planing to join so make sure you get it now or you have to wait till somebody dies .i have good feeling it will be fun with the numbers we are geting in suporter section

Behrouz!!!!!!!!!!!!

we missed you man. hope to see you soon. yes, i have become an ole..timer especially with the kids. i spoke to sea recently and i purchased a season ticket for him in our area. Mirzha, that sexy bitch comes and goes, i guess he is too sexy for all of us. i just wish Modster can move back here from Germany, his voice could take on a whole entire section. talk about reuniting the ultras 'rat pack' [:P]

Toronto FC is up to 5,300 season tickets!!!

PS - now your son has a team right here at home, to hopefully play for one day.

section 113

I'm sure it will be.....it's just that my Dad didn't really want to sit in the supporter's section, and given his age (not to mention the view behind the goal which he's not fond of) I don't blame him. So we have a more central seating. But I hope to join the boys at the back of the goal on the odd occasion.

hey franky .how is going bro .my son was asking me..IS frank also coming for games .we are geting old but that is ok as the song said I AM OLD BUT I AM HAPPY.

good to hear sea is joining .i guess his son must be big boy now.hopfuly i will see you at some gathering soon. by the way don't forget to bring my dount:)

Archived