Sutton to TFC? Not so fast...

Daniel

Stama is also playing internationally and has actually been more impressive with the MNT than Sutton. Does this make him an A keeper even though he couldn't even keep his starting job at a lower table Norwegian 1st division team? I don't remember anyone calling Sutton a B goalkeeper either. What he is is a good 2nd division keeper who is untested at the 1st division level and has only had limited international experience/success. In one year's time he may or may not be a solid 1st division keeper with more extensive international experience but right now he is not.

All I'm saying is I beleive that Suton is quite capable to be be playing in the MLS of they did not consider Canadians as foreigner a few years back. Suton has paid his dues. If Yallop was not hire a few years back, how many otherS would of made it to the MSL?

quote:Originally posted by georg

All I'm saying is I beleive that Suton is quite capable to be be playing in the MLS of they did not consider Canadians as foreigner a few years back. Suton has paid his dues. If Yallop was not hire a few years back, how many otherS would of made it to the MSL?

See the post just above:

quote:Originally posted by Loud Mouth Soup

Anyone have an English-Jibberish/Jibberish-English dictionary handy?

Archived