Serbia and Toronto Croatia

soccerfan01

quote:Originally posted by boliglava

i wanna know where are some pictures of the croatian side holding up the NAZI FALG (GENERAL) so i can put it in the newspapers....... if anybody any body can come up wuith this picture please give it to me ........ like what u croats did in italy made a human swastika niceee.... well see how far this picture gets when i get it !!!!! cant wait!

somebody please e-mail me this pic

boliglava_@hotmail.com

Ur an iddiote. Get a life.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by boliglava

by the way buddie my grandpa was a chetnik im born and raised in CANADA and im a proud canadian citizen but when u come up with whole bunch of bull**** like we killed u guys ya well prob we did but hey

atleast ur grandperents hosue didnt get burnt down in the 1990 1991 krajina war alright so how bout u go study and work on something or go sit in a corner u dont know great all about history or anything ya i prob do have alot of spelling mistakes becasue im pissed off what my great grandfather told me how he was in the war born in 1904 and told me whole bunch of stories i will never repay or give a hand to any croatian in my life i respect croatians that are born here but these ones that come over here and that dont like me becasue im a Canadian Serb well they can suck my dick !

Wow you are really ignorant aren't you?

Archived