Serbia and Toronto Croatia

soccerfan01

HAHAHAH Ultra pickica of course you would write that that Croats attacked you. About 20 Croats come to help out two guys that were being beaten by about 20 serbs. You Serbs are always tough when in a group but one on one you run. Like your fellow Krajina Serbs.

You pleaple are a joke. Lets talk about soccer here not who said what and who did what. Lets wait until the finals and hopefully we will meet again and I expect a different result like from the first game.

And hopefully when the MLS comes you ultra serbs will cheer for the Toronto Team since the SWE will not last too long anyways.

Go Croatia Go

Go TORONTO FC GO

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bud i understand Serbian White Eagles have a good team man i did not say they didn't but my friend it is not done yet the most important thing is the playoffs and then you can write to me what ever you like. Becasue i belive in Toronto Cro and i feel like they should have learned something from the two ugly losses. I just dont like what the fans are doing to the game.

Draga moja Srpkinjo,

rodom sam iz Sarajeva a trentuno zivim u Londonu. Hvala ti za kompliment al je zalosno sto ovi Kanadjani moraju da citaju neskolovane i jednousmjerene takozvane Ustase, koji nemaju pojma o osnovnoj gramatici a kamoli o Ustasama.

Uglavnom, dace Bog jos jedne utakmice, i dace Bog jos jednom da ih razvalimo!

Pozdrav!

Hrv_Toronto, I am glad that you belive in your team and thats the way to go .. good for you! Like I said, let the better team win the next game, and whatever happens happens, but come on .. using a political reference at the game is simply not right!

I stated earlier, its not the fans that made this look bad, its that small group of people that got nothing to lose, and thats the group of people that always start it. I can speak on behalf of some Croatians here in town that came 10 years ago to Canada, and they can not get along with the Croats that were born here, simply because of their hatered towards certain people.

Which brings up another fact, most of those Croats dont even have Croatian girlfriends, .. and I do know few Croatian girls that would rather be with anyone else than those Croatians that were born here. I am sure that you know what I am talking about, but once again .. there is no room for politics here, its all about the scores. The fact is that we won, and unfortunately you lost ... better luck next time!

quote:Originally posted by hrv_toronto

HAHAHAH Ultra pickica of course you would write that that Croats attacked you. About 20 Croats come to help out two guys that were being beaten by about 20 serbs. You Serbs are always tough when in a group but one on one you run. Like your fellow Krajina Serbs.

You pleaple are a joke. Lets talk about soccer here not who said what and who did what. Lets wait until the finals and hopefully we will meet again and I expect a different result like from the first game.

And hopefully when the MLS comes you ultra serbs will cheer for the Toronto Team since the SWE will not last too long anyways.

Go Croatia Go

Go TORONTO FC GO

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahha

wooooo...let me catch my breath......wooo that was a good laugh.....

FIRST OF ALL!!!!

YOU guys were running from the Serbs, and there are even Croats that will back that up. And the two guys that were gettting the S**T kicked out of them, were getting beaten BECAUSE they were the ones that approached the girls in the parking lot, and started spitting on them. The girls were alone, and that is why those Croats (picke najvece) approached them.

What do you think, the Serb guys are just gonna let that happend? Nothing would have started if those two guys (pederi) hadn't started S**T with the girls!! and if the croat fans hadn't started throwing the roman candles into the Serbs stands during the end of the game!

Honeslty, all I heard coming from the Croat side, was chants against the Serbs (and really bad ones!! - all you could come up with was Cigani??? hahaha) Gimmie a break....you guys didnt come there to support your team....you came to screw with us, but instead you got what you deserved.

The Serb Fans (mainly the "ultra-serbs") have been following the White Eagles since before the season started. Their banner was made before the first game, and chants were organized long before that as well. we ARE there for the soccer, and for the love of the sport, not to fight with KRETENE like you.

I highly doubt that Croatia will make it to the Final with the Eagles, but I hope you do. You got lucky last time....the cops showed up and saved you guys....(oh and the fact that you picke brought pepper spray to defend yourselves with .hahahah)

We'll just wait and see, and let Soccer show everyone who is better and stronger

ORLOVIIIII...ORLOVIIIII..SAMO NAPRED ORLOVIIIII...ARMIJA VASA JE UZ VAS, I NIKO NIJE JACI OD NAS!!!

ULTRA-SERBS 2006

UltraSrpkinja

T

Mike I am not sure what political refernece you are talking about i cant stand politics and most of the pople on here talk about politics. There are Croats that are from here that are more patriotic then the Croats that just came to Canada or live in the father land but that is the smae for Serbs , Jews, Jamaicans and any other. I know a couple of Serbs here where i work and they are great guys i go to luch with them everyday but i also know a couple of thier friends that are from here and call them selves Chetniks. Come on man dont just look at some one else first look at your side first.

Good luck in the playoffs and we will meet there again

Mikey,

totalno te razumem, i slazem se stobom!

mene je samo najvise iznerviralo to sto su kreteni meni prisli na parkingu i poceli da mene i drugaricu pljuju, a jedva pricaju jezik.

mi (ultrase) smo poceli tu navijacku grupu zbog fudbala, a ne da se svadjamo sa debilima....

ali to nemozes da objasnim nekim ljudima...sam si to rekao!!! lol

jel imas msn?

I wish I could disagree with you but I cant.. but you also have to admit that there is far more Croats that are here as a second generation that imbrace Ustasa wayyyy more then Serbs. Take these games for example, the most common chant on Croat side was "ajmo ajmo Ustase", wtf?! How is that gonna help the boys on the team?! So they were there simply to cause trouble, but I guess thats ok, there will always be those FEW that will mess things up. I mean, this could have been a great game with a great ending, but those FEW decided not to let it happen, and for that now Canadian news and paper have to write crap about Serb/Croats that are about 9000km away from home, fighting over something that happend 50 years ago. How then do you expect people to respect us, when this is the example we show!

I always say, cheer for your team, scream whatever you want .. its a game, have a good time! But if you are either Ustasa or a Cetnik or whatever else crazy you wanna be, then go back home and sit on the border all night protecting your country!

I just hope we meet again, and this time I am brining a DJ set up for a nice big KOLO after the game.. :)

that is funny!!!

what are you 10 years old....hahaha

see this is kind of stuff that I am talking about!!

We are about the soccer....

YOU CROATS obviously have something else going on in your heads!

hahah this is actually really pathetic.....was it supposed to be an insult?

aw you really hurt me!

hahahahah

quote:Originally posted by Loud Mouth Soup

You guys are doing nothing to help your cause. In fact, it's as Richard said-it reinforces the belief that this idea was stupid from the start.

Grow up, you babies, and take your hate elsewhere.

this is the only reason I came on this sire...to show that were are in it for the love of the sport!

In no way is this idea stupid(international division), look at GTA's demographics, 38% of Toronto's population were not born in Canada. Of course this idea will fly, and it has.

I really would like to see the numbers as far as attendance increases. I am intrested to know where the most increase was. We all know the Serbian White Eagles have the biggest numbers, but I am intrested in the other teams, or are the Serbian White Eagles the sole reason for the increase.

2nd let's see what you other members think, who will meet in the finals and what would be your ideal finals?

Third even though I find it very I try and keep the rest of my post related to soccer :) But these people in this form get me going when they make stupid uneducated comments.

Now we know that there have already been fights outside the stadiums between different ethnic groups. People spitting on each other ! You guys are f*cked.

Is security going to change this ? Of course not ! I wonder how long it will take before someone is seriously hurt outside a stadium because they are Croat or Serb ? And will the CPSL take responsibility then ? Of course not, because it did not happen in the stadium.

Moderators, do not lock this thread. This is for all the meatheads that need to be enlightened as to the dark side of having hard-core ethnic soccer at the professional level.

quote:Originally posted by Winnipeg Fury

Is security going to change this ? Of course not !

Nonsense. There are security measures that could easily deal with this stuff given that only one fixture is causing a problem. Incidentally, I found your comment "I love you guys that use multiculturism as a thinly veiled excuse to propagate hatred and ethnic ignorance" somewhat puzzling. It is not clear if it refers to me but if it does I demand an immediate retraction.

Archived