NSS has sold its naming rights to...

Daniel

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by Daniel

When will TFC start its home season?

And when can we stop calling them TFC. Fans have to come up with a nickname. "Say buddy how did TFC do last night" just don't cut it...gotta be more like "How did the Bluebirds do" kinda thing. What kinda chants can be built around TFC?

All in all it's only a name on a stadium.

quote:Originally posted by DoyleG

You obviously don't even know what the hell you wrote in the first place.

Don't like being called out, then don't post.

OK, could you just explain to me what's the difference between your post and Rudi's post? I read the same thing....

Being french speaking I might not understand all the subtilities of the english language so if you could enlight me I would deeply appreciate.

quote:Originally posted by loyola

OK, could you just explain to me what's the difference between your post and Rudi's post? I read the same thing....

Being french speaking I might not understand all the subtilities of the english language so if you could enlight me I would deeply appreciate.

Shhhhhh, let them be, they know what they're talking about. What you're doing is like meeting your friends at the pub, tavern, bar whatever term you like after work. They've been there for 3 hours and you just walked in......same thing ;)

quote:Originally posted by argh1

And when can we stop calling them TFC. Fans have to come up with a nickname. "Say buddy how did TFC do last night" just don't cut it...gotta be more like "How did the Bluebirds do" kinda thing. What kinda chants can be built around TFC?

All in all it's only a name on a stadium.

I'm not chanting for them, what do I care.

quote:Originally posted by Current Champ

I thought they'd already settled on "Center of the Universe Park".

I heard it orginally going to called the "South Waco High School Stadium" after the stadium that inspired it.

Now are these BMO bleachers going to have backs to the seats? cause that would be lame. Paying 25 bucks and having no back to your seat. And what if you sit next to fat Euro snob?

Can you get a discount for him taking up some of your aluminum bench? And what happens when it thunders? Will the entire stadia be evcuated?

quote:Originally posted by Manny

I heard it orginally going to called the "South Waco High School Stadium" after the stadium that inspired it.

Now are these BMO bleachers going to have backs to the seats? cause that would be lame. Paying 25 bucks and having no back to your seat. And what if you sit next to fat Euro snob?

Can you get a discount for him taking up some of your aluminum bench? And what happens when it thunders? Will the entire stadia be evcuated?

Man that was infantile.

quote:Originally posted by Daniel

"Bleachers" usually don't.

I have never seen anywhere a really full description of the stadium including things like if the seats are in fact seats or bleachers, club seating, boxes, etc.

These are all things that factor into price and will affect people's purchasing decisions. I understand that TFC members are going to be contacted in October (next month) in order of when they signed up to be club members and given the opportunity to pre-order their season tix. I would expect all of these details to be ironed out and available to me when I make my call on how many and where my season tickets are.

Archived