English game on Sunday?

puskas

The score last year showed the Sunday EPL game. It was good because those are usually the best matchups much like monday night football. I dont see the Man City vs Chelsea game scheduled on their website, are they going to show it if not will any other channel?

We get 4 games Saturday and one game Sunday.

From SoccerTV:

In Canada, Rogers Sportsnet, FOX Sports World Canada, and a yet-to-be-launched pay subscription digital TV channel with content to be sublicensed from Setanta Sports North America will divide the 2006-2007 EPL season as follows:

* Saturdays at 7:30am ET: Rogers Sportsnet

* Saturdays at 10am ET: Setanta Sports holds the 1st and 3rd picks for distribution on a yet-to-be-launched pay subscription digital TV channel, Rogers Sportsnet has the 2nd pick, FOX Sports World Canada has the 4th pick (delayed to 5pm ET)

* Saturdays at 12noon ET: Rogers Sportsnet (delayed to 12:30pm ET or later)

* Sundays at 8:30am ET or 9am ET: Setanta Sports holds rights for distribution on a yet-to-be-launched pay subscription digital TV channel

* Sundays at 11am ET: FOX Sports World Canada

* Mondays at 3pm ET: FOX Sports World Canada

* Tuesdays-Fridays: Setanta Sports holds the 1st pick for distribution on a yet-to-be-launched pay subscription digital TV channel, FOX Sports World Canada has the 2nd pick

The EPL is currently NOT scheduled to air on The Score during the 2006-2007 season.

quote:Originally posted by puskas

That is terrible. Then again I get to see the so-so games on Saturdays and miss the usually big game on Sunday. Thanks for the answers.

The are more EPL games on TV this season than ever before, and none of them are PPV. Nothing terrible about that.

quote:Originally posted by amacpher

The are more EPL games on TV this season than ever before, and none of them are PPV. Nothing terrible about that.

Your right....what has upset him, I think, is that the Sunday game has moved from a channel on basic cable to a digital station that requires a digital box and a channel subscription. I would guess he does not have digital.

I just ordered Fox Sports World Canada on Saturday to watch the Chelsea game on Sunday. Chelsea's first three games are on FSWC. At $2.49 per month you can't go wrong. Actually, it is cheaper for me to subscribe to FSWC than to have the Score. I had to pay $5 extra per month to get the package that the Score came with. Now I cancelled that package and ordered FSWC for half the cost.

I can't get both in the same package. Funny thing is even though I cancelled The Score, I still get the channel on my upstairs TV. I no longer can see it on my digital box, but untill someone comes out to my house to cut the service, I'll be able to watch it upstairs. Not that I will watch it. I've had enough of that idiot on the World Report, that can't get over Portugal beating England again.

That's right, your cable company needs replace the filter in the cable box in front of your house, until they come out and do that you'll get all the channels you just cancelled. In the mean time if you want to watch those channels on your main TV, bypass your digital box and plug your cable directly into your TV.

Archived